Friday, November 1, 2013

Bu Bu Jing Qing Music Videos and Stills


Ladyboss has done it again. Just when you think this drama is headed towards nowhere, she throws us a curveball to turn us back around so we'll want to watch this, me at least. I saw the video last night after catching up on Heirs, for some reason, and this music video just made my week. It's beautiful and depressing and sad and melancholic in the greatest way ever.
Like I said previously, after watching two confusing episodes of Heirs, I was browsing the internet instead of catching up on a week worth of sleep then BAM! I saw this and still can't believe it's going to air soon. I remember watching Bu Bu Jin Xin the first time, second, and many after and I'm pretty sure I will when Bu Bu Jin Qing comes out too. Granted this drama would be hell of a lot better if the original cast could have made it back but we're stuck with a few and that's better than nothing.

Anyways, this song is sung by none other than the wonderful Della Ding. If you haven't heard of her by now, I just don't know what to make of you. She is one of the most talented people in all of China (including Taiwan) and I feel like she's filling in the missing spark that the OST was missing before. One thing that stood out for Bu Bu Jing Xin was it's spectacular and original ensemble of songs, whereas this was had the same rom-com modern day soundtrack like other dramas. Seriously though, thank goodness Della did a song for this. 

Ok I'll stop blabbering on now.

First, the opening themesong by Mayday, I believe, or at least that's what it sounds like.


Themesong by Della Ding. You will be warned of the feels that comes because of Bu Bu Jing Xin.


So was I right or was I right? Scenes like these, even though many would say it's a copy from BBJX because of all the rain scenes, something about it seems different. I'm, honestly, very excited for this drama. Nicky looks amazing in each of his outfits. Now if only Liu Shi Shi didn't have such matronly hair we would be fine. So what do you guys think the red umbrella means? You know, the one that showed up 5 times in this video alone. AGHH. I just want it.

Stills.

So even though the promotional posters for this has been the drabbest of the drab in the history of drama history, these stills do look intriguing and the cast is very good looking. Which one is everyone's favorite?

























No comments:

Post a Comment