Friday, September 7, 2012

Pretty Girls in Pretty Ancient Clothes Part I: Schemes Of A Beauty

So I was reading a post on beauties in ancient clothing so of course first thing that comes to mind is the famous Mei Ren Xin Ji also known as Schemes of A Beauty. So I will start this thing where I will post posts on pretty people. Sounds good enough. 

I'm not going to go into depth with all the summary and character personality and what not because one I don't feel like it, there are way too many, and two I'm sure there are something out there for it. 
So here are a series of pictures of them in their costumes.
In no particular order.
  
The star of the show Ruby Lin as Duo Yi Fang and Xian Liang

 Gao Yang as Bo Qiao Hui

 Myolie Wu as Lu Yu

Wang Li Kun as Nie Shen Er, Wang Zhi and Ping Hua

Yang Mi as Mo Xue Yuan 

She is just too cute so I had to have her.
Lin Miao Ke as young Duo Yi Fang 

1 comment: